Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Remind you of anyone?!

Today I received a wonderful email from Indy's family. As some of you may recall, Indy is Mindee's sister; I initially agreed to foster both kittens, but ended up adopting Baby Minds after finding Indy a home. Below is the email I received today from Indy's family. If you are in the triangle and think you might be interested in fostering or adopting an animal companion, please, please, please check out the Independent Animal Rescue group (IAR) at http://www.animalrescue.net/ . And now more from Baby Inds:

Hi Auntie C,

I just finished celebrating my birthday month of August and thought I would send you a little note.

I hope you are doing well and school is going along steadily and easily!

I have been up to no good, haha. I have had an incredible summer, I spend all day out in the sun room watching birds, lizards, frogs, I even saw a baby bunny this weekend. I love it out there! It smells wonderful and there is so much to watch.

I still like to dig in the plants, I can't help it. Otherwise, mom and Michael say I am a great kitty. I am so sweet that even if someone just talks to me (they don't have to even be close to me), I start PURRING. I sound like a harley davidson! I love hanging out in the bath tub, they let the water drip and I get soaking wet from attacking the water. I went to the vet for my checkup and she said I looked great (maybe a little chubby, but Mom disagrees). My eyes are bright, my fur is soft, and I smell good. I take good care of myself, I clean and primp and always look awesome.

I think about you and am so very grateful that you helped me find my mom and michael. They really love me so much. I am truly a very spoiled kitty and love it here.

I have included some new pictures!

Love always,
Indy (Barbara and Michael)

No comments: