Sunday, September 21, 2008

Raleigh-Durham Hair Salon

A good rule of thumb for folks in Durham who are unsatisfied with.... well.... anything, is "go to Raleigh". As such, I checked out the much talked about Salon Kroma this week for the old cut/color. This place is FANTASTIC and I do not say that about many salons. I chose to schedule an appointment with Kim, the owner, which costs a bit more but, in my opinion, is well worth it, even if you only go to her for the color and get someone else to do the cut. She is a TIGI rep, which is always a good sign, and when I disucessed the nature of my chronically tight wallet, she very frankly worked with me to come up with deal that suited my needs. For all of you in search of a good salon, which according to Duke's GRADWOMEN listserv is everybody, consider Salon Kroma.

http://www.salon-kroma.com/cary_raleigh_hair_salons_aboutus.htm#chemically_dependent

No comments: